Monday 12 September 2011

A Post Summer Update

If I had followers, I would write that I am an atypical blogger.

Posts are becoming fewer and fewer, and my will to write is in constant negotiation with the doubt of doing it properly in another language. Not to mention that I have no comments whatsoever.

Then I happen to see the stats and it says that I had 7541 page views since starting this blog. And the most visited one is The Guestbook, with FIVE VIEWS and absolutely no comment. Not even SPAM.
The internet is taking the piss.

However, summer has passed. September is here, and the longing for the warmth of that sun, and the taste of the sea on the skin, is still lingering. I went around and about. In the previous post, Berlin. Then Paris.


Paris that sometimes looks evil and distant in her everlasting charm and little snobbery. 
Cecì n'èst pas la place pour toi.

Finally, our little beloved village in Southern Italy, Porto Cesareo. And the black notebook following me everywhere, gathering ideas, shears of dialogues, random pieces of a story. Yes, I am writing.






Some new projects were developed over the summer, and some other are coming.
All I can tell you is, bear with me. I'll stretch my legs and start running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment